Wells Physical Therapy
Mission Statement – To provide the highest quality physical therapy in a friendly, relaxing, and caring environment while achieving the greatest functional results for my patients.
Sandra J. Wells PT, PC, is located at 1603 Union Street in the heart of the Upper Union Street Business District in Schenectady, New York.
Sandy’s 30-year practice at this location has been distinguished by her commitment to personalized, one-on-one, uninterrupted attention to your condition. She applies extensive, hands-on therapy designed to provide the most effective treatment to the spine and all peripheral joints.
Sandy’s analysis, technique and expertise, in concert with prescribed home exercise, ensure the best remedy for your return to activity.
Conditions That Respond To Physical Therapy:
- Low back pain with or without sciatica
- Neck pain with or without radicular symptoms
- Bulging disc/herniated disc
- Arthritis of the spine and joints
- Soft tissue injuries-sprains, strains
- Tendonitis, bursitis
- Frozen shoulder/adhesive capsulitis
- Tension headaches
- Rehab after total joint replacements
- Rehab after arthroscopies
- Balance issues
- Postural pains
- Repetitive Strains
- Rehab for various gait difficulties and prevention of falls