AAA is the American Automotive Association, a not-for-profit auto organization that was founded in 1902. Their mission is to be a leader and advocate for the safety and security of all travelers, and they are recognized as the nation’s top provider of roadside assistance and automotive-related expertise.
To take advantage of everything AAA has to offer, all you have to do is sign up for their annual membership program, which includes the following and more:
- Roadside assistance for any car, whether you’re the driver or a passenger
- Receive up to four service calls per membership year
- Discounts at over 100,000 locations, from hotels to restaurants and car repair shops
- Full-service vacation planning with exclusive discounts and extras
- Discounts at grocery stores such as Price Chopper / Market 32 and Tops
- In addition to the perks of becoming a AAA member, the organization can assist with auto, home, or boat/RV/motorcycle insurance, as well as help with your vacation planning. When you travel with AAA, you’ll save time and money.
Visit AAA Schenectady
Located on Union Street, AAA’s Schenectady office offers a variety of services and products, such as:
- AAA Maps and Publications
- Lodging & Car Reservations
- Insurance Agents
- World Travel Agents
- Passport Photo Service
- Car Seat Technician
- DMV Eye Exam
- Financial Services
- And More
Ready to get started? Visit their website today!